Monday, January 26, 2015

Saving Can Be Sexy?!







My original venture into the world of helping people become financially secure was not successful and it was a little disheartening. I asked my son what he thought I did wrong and without skipping a beat he told me that I didn’t make saving sexy. Wow! Nobody does. So I wrote the blog post titled “Saving Can Be Sexy?” and I added a picture of myself in a swimsuit from when I was 19 and in the Miss Illinois pageant. It tripled the traffic to our website. So then I knew he was really onto something. I started asking young people about their perception of money when it comes to whether or not someone is more attractive based on their finances. And the answers were unanimous. The person who was better with money was universally considered to be more attractive. What do you think - Can Saving be Sexy?

No comments: